- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Stylish and grand penthouse loft with floor-to-ceiling glass flanked by an expansive roof deck in Mosler Lofts. Open floor plan, chef’s kitchen with island seating, dining room, and owner’s suite. Inside or out, Amazing Mountain + Sound views are front-and-center. This spacious 2 bedroom / 1.75 bath is 1,529 square feet of prime Belltown real estate. 2 adjacent charger-equipped parking spaces and private storage room. 24-hour concierge, roof top deck with BBQ’s and community fire pit, gym, guest suite, low HOA and solid reserves. Close to Seattle Center, Sculpture Park, Amazon, South Lake Union, & Pike Place Market. Amazing opportunity to combine 2 of Seattle's prime homes, Penthouse 5 and Penthouse 6 (see plan in photos). Mosler Lofts was the first LEED certified multifamily project in Seattle, and the first BuiltGreen multifamily project anywhere. It is an exemplary penthouse, guaranteed to leave a lasting impression!
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1647867
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 full, 1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Mosler Lofts
- Community: Belltown
- County: King County
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 19,432
- Lot Style: Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Condominium
- Style: Modern
- Year Built: 2008
- Web ID: RE49DC
- Assoc. Fee Includes: Central Hot Water, Common Area Maintenance, Earthquake Ins., Garbage, Water/Sewer
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Brick, Cement/Concrete, Metal/Vinyl
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air
- Pets Allowed: Subj to Restrictions
- Roofing: Flat
- View: Bay, City, Mountain(s), See Remarks, Sound, Territorial
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $1,191
- Taxes (Est): $16,059
- Taxes (Year): 2020